Shift Electrical Maintenance Technician - Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join the shift team with a food manufacturing company based in Poole.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, as Electrical Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Operating and Maintaining a computerised maintenance system
- Carrying out re-active and pre-planned maintenance on a variety of electrical equipment including PLCs
- Calibrating and troubleshooting electronic equipment
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- NVQ Level 3 in Engineering or equivalent
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Experience of working in a similar food industry would be advantageous but is not essential
- Candidates from other FMCG sites are encouraged to apply for this role
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A competitive salary of £35,242 - increasing after probation
- Chance to join an established company in a fast moving industry with career and progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910034 and ask to speak to Molly McDermott who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.