Electrical Maintenance Technician - Anaerobic Digestion
Astute are seeking to recruit an Electrical Technician to join our client, a leading company in the food waste collection and disposal through the Anaerobic Digestion process.
They are looking for a Technician to carry out electrical repairs and maintenance on plant equipment.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Senior Engineering Manager as Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out repairs and reactive maintenance on site
- Planned preventative maintenance on all plant equipment
- Fault finding/Testing on any site equipment
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- 17th/18th Edition
- Experience carrying out maintenance on process plant
- Experience of working on PLC hardware and inverters
- Apprentice trained would be advantageous but isn't essential
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- They're offering an hourly rate of £15.00 per hour
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established organisation within the Anaerobic Digestion industry.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910034 and ask to speak to Molly McDermott who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.