Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Astute are working with an international market leader in the agricultural/manufacturing sector. They're leading manufacturers of compound feed and are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join the team.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, as Electrical Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance on a range of heavy, industrial equipment
- Carry our reactive maintenance and assist with breakdowns
- Contributed to minimal plant downtime to ensure maximum efficiency
- Overseeing third-party contractors
- Adhering to H&S legislations at all times
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering (Or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a heavy, industrial environment. Eg: Power station, paper mill, process plant etc.
- 18th edition would be highly advantageous
- Ex-forces with experience of working with heavy industrial equipment are encouraged to apply for this role
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A salary of c£36,000
- Generous pension scheme
- Discretionary company bonus
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910034 and ask to speak to Molly McDermott who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.