Electrical Engineer - Data Centres (Design)
Salary up to £40,000 + bonus + benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join a Mechanical and Electrical Consultancy in Oxfordshire.
As an Electrical Engineer reporting to the Electrical PM you'll be responsible for managing small mechanical and electrical installation projects and testing existing installations. In a client facing role you will be representing the company at technical meetings.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for managing small mechanical and electrical installation projects
- Developing and specifying applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes
- Ensuring that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conforms to customer requirements and functional specifications
- Preparation of specification modifications (using word or excel), and ensuring engineering calculations and drawings meet the required industry and legal standards
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A degree in a relevant subject such as Electrical Engineering or Building Services.
- Working towards or have achieved MCIBSE/MIEE or equivalent
- Working towards Chartered Eng status
- Minimum of two years industry experience including experience of specification design/drawing for at least one building type
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Salary of up to £40,000
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Group life insurance
- Other company benefits
If this role is of interest, please email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.