Electrical Engineer - Data Centres
Rate - £45 - £50 per hour (Limited company)
Length of Contract - initially 3 months (12 month project)
Start Date - As soon as possible
Location - Berkshire
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer for a leading data centre design and build company on a project based in Berkshire..
You will be electrically biased and have previous experience designing power systems on large industrial projects, data centre, pharmaceutical or power engineering etc.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer include:
- Site surveys and Client archive research to extract data for Electrical System Studies
- Tabulation of data to enable system modelling.
- Building of Electrical Simulation Studies within specialist software packages
- Running system studies.
- Carrying out protection discrimination studies utilising specialist software
- Tabulation of system study results for report purposes.
- Carrying out single point of failure analysis studies on client installations
- Attend factory acceptance and on-site commissioning sessions as necessary
- Attend on-site Integrated Systems tests as required.
Relevant candidates will have experience working on industrial projects of a similar nature i.e. data centres, pharmaceutical facilities or power stations and previously designed power systems to British Standards / International Standards.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Ben Johns on 02393 910 041 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.