Electrical Engineer- Data Centres
Salary: Competitive Salary plus Flights, Accommodation & Daily Travel Allowance
Start date: As soon as possible
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer for an M&E contractor on a hyper scale Data Centre in Holland. The role will be based on a construction site in Holland and will require the Electrical Engineer to present on a pattern or 14 on 4 off.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Review of Design
- Review of Specifications
- Documentation analysis
- Site walk downs to review construction against design spec.
Desired and essential qualifications/experience that is require is:
- Relevant 3rd level electrical qualification essential
- Electrical trade background would be advantageous
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent IT skills required
- Experience in Revit would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Fluent in English essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a forward thinking M&E design and construction business specialising in Pharma and Data Centre builds. There is opportunity to grow and develop into more senior positions as the business continues to expand into other countries across Europe.
For further information, please contact Ben Johns on 02393 910 041 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.