6 Month Contract
£30-32 Per Hour
My client is a leading provider of high technology products, systems and tools to the world's leading industrial companies and scientific research communities.
This role is a critical part of our Engineering Team, driving professional engineering standards. You will design electrical control solutions to ensure we are making quality, innovative products for our high end production and research customers. This involves design work and the production of drawings, BOMs and supporting documentation to the required standard and timescale.
- Deliver accurate electrical designs within the agreed timescale
- Ensure all work complies with our company standards
- Ensure all work complies with the required market standards (e.g. EN standards)
- Provide technical information required for manuals and other documentation
- Maintain and promote the implementation of professional standards
- Work with other designers and departments to ensure specifications are clear and complete
- Work with other departments to translate the technical requirements into structured modular designs
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD LT 2014 (or later), Excel, Word and Outlook
- Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably requested by the Company
- All employees have a personal responsibility for their own health and safety and for that of others who may be affected by their actions and behaviour. All employees will comply with the Company's arrangements for health, safety and environmental protection
- HNC (minimum) in a relevant electrical discipline
- Experience in designing machine control systems
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to analyse data
- Methodical and organised
- Computer literacy, including MS Office
- AutoCAD LT 2014 or later
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more then please contact Sara Nash on 02393 910040 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.