Authorised Person - Electrical
£ Neg p/d
Astute Technical Recruitment are currently looking to hire a suitably qualified Electrical Authorised Person for a mixed use development project within central London.
Candidates will be expected to cover the following aspects as part of their remit:
- Creating and assuring adherence to Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) criteria.
- Issuing and ensuring acceptance of Permit to Work (PTW) criteria across the scope of works
- Overseeing switching and energisation activities when and where required on behalf the client
- Inspection and testing of electrical systems where required as part of the project
- Covering other responsibilities as required by the project team in connection with the project
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Relevant experience gained from mixed use development projects in a relevant role
- CSCS qualification
- Appropriate HV/LV switching certification
- C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing qualification
This role provides a good opportunity to work with a client with a large portfolio of projects within the London market.
To find out more call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email ssattar@astutetechnical
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.