E & I Technician x2 - Gas Storage
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We are currently recruiting for 2 experienced Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians, ideally who have an instrumentation bias. The E&I Technicians will be responsible for carrying out electrical and instrumentation maintenance work at an established gas storage facility in Hampshire.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor & will be responsible for:
- Fault finding, planning and carrying out routine and non-routine maintenance tasks
- Servicing various types of Instrumentation equipment, i.e.: transmitters, controllers and analysers in a timely and efficient manner
- Where possible, responding to 24hour call outs or assisting on plant breakdowns outside of work hours
- Carrying out isolations to the safety requirements and procedures of the plant
- Assisting with the other technicians and maintenance staff and having knowledge to enhance the efficiency and quality of the in-house servicing of various equipment
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- An Instrumentation qualification, I.E: (NVQ level 3 or apprenticeship) with strong knowledge and experience in electrical maintenance
- At least 4 years' experience in E&I maintenance, in a heavy process environment/sector (e.g. power station, chemical plant, paper mill, refinery, steel works or oil and gas)
- Someone that can think using their own initiative to cope with pressured situations and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and skills using computer programmes such as: Microsoft office etc.
- Team player, shows diligence and reliability
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Private medical cover
- Excellent Pension
- Income protection
- Holiday allowance
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 9100 37 and ask to speak to Luke Bennett who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.