Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Project Manager
Edinburgh or Glasgow
£50,000 + benefits - Flexible working
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an experienced EIA Project Manager to join an award-winning Environmental Consultancy with a passion for making a difference.
You will have the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects across the UK. These projects include wind energy developments, electricity transmission infrastructure, mixed use development and other land development projects.
The role offers flexible working either from Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As EIA Project Manager reporting to the Project Director your duties will consist of (but not be limited to): -
- Manage the review of EIA Reports and ESs and production of the review reports
- Managing EIA projects including liaising with project team members, clients and external organisations and representing the Company at meetings and consultation events
- Overseeing the production of EIA Reports and ESs, including writing and review of report chapters, figure and appendices
- Managing EIA Report/ ES review work and reviewing draft review reports
- Contributing to EIA tendering and business development activities
Skills & Qualifications:
We are looking for an experienced EIA Project Manager with the following: -
- Previous experience as an EIA project manager with consultancy or 'client-side' experience
- Ideally, your experience will span several market sectors, particularly the energy sector and you will have experience in managing the EIA process for large and complex projects
- You will have a good degree in a relevant discipline, i.e. planning, geography, or an environmental science field
- Membership at an appropriate level of IEMA and/ or MRTPI is desirable but not essential as the candidate can work towards membership with our client
Salary & Package:
What's on offer for this EIA Project Manager role: -
- Up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Very flexible working policy
- Support with working towards IEMA and/or MRTPI membership
- Profits based bonus scheme plus other benefits
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Ben Guppy on 02393 910038 or send a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.