EC&I Project Engineer
Rate - £300+ / Day
Contract - 6 Months (Minimum)
We are recruiting for an EC&I Project Engineer to conduct works on a Telemetry Project, specifically Pumping Stations. The ideal EC&I Project Engineer will have a good understanding of both the Design and Construction side of the process. The EC&I Engineer will also be familiar with Cloud based model systems. This will predominantly be an office based role with the requirement to be on site 1-2 times a month.
Reporting to the EC&I Project Manager the key responsibilities will include:
- Working with LV Power system Specification, Design and Engineering
- Control System Electrical Specification, Design and Engineering
- Instrumentation and Safety systems electrical package Specification, Design and Engineering
- Production of all associated Electrical schedules, installation drawings and control panel drawings
- Budget costing and proposals in conjunction with main PMS costing and proposal system
- Off and On-site project management/supervision of electrical installations
- Identifying Electrical and C&I enhancements leading to efficiency and productivity gains
- Work to IEE Wiring Regulations - 18th Edition
- Have a UK recognised Electrical qualification up to degree level
- 5 Years minimum experience with Design and Installation of LV power systems
- 5 Years minimum experience with the design and installation of PLC control and Instrumentation systems ( SIL, SIS, ATEX, Cloud Solutions)
- Experienced with Allen Bradley SLC, MicroLogix & CompactLogix family of PLC's, ICONICS and FTViewSE SCADA systems, Rockwell PanelView, Advantech, RedLion IPC.
- Understanding of Control systems instrumentation (Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Flow Computers, VSDs, PID Controllers, Control valves)
- Understanding of: Ethernet, modbus, profibus, devicenet, radio
To apply please contact Kyle Ward on 02393 911 227 or alternatively, send a copy of you CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.