EC&I Engineer - Engineering Consultancy (Power Generation)
Stockport (with travel)
Competitive Salary + Car allowance + Benefits
We are looking for an Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation (EC&I) Engineer join a global Engineering Consultancy company who operate in several sectors including Power Generation and Renewable Energy.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting the to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation/review of full C&I Project documentation including fictional description, specifications, wiring/loop diagrams, P&IDs, etc.
- Having an input into the DCS and PLCs from both a hardware and software perspective
- Produce technical reports, minutes, etc to clearly explain technical C&I related issues
- Monitor all on site activities including installation, commissioning and SATs
- Travel abroad where needed to carry out Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A Degree in C&I/EC&I Engineering or similar.
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer with an IET or working towards this
- Good knowledge of ATEX
- Full C&I project lifecycle experience
- Good understanding of safety instrumented systems design and safety lifecycle. Ideally holding functional safety engineer title with TUV
- Must have full UK Driving licence and willing to travel abroad when needed.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Car allowance
- 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays
To apply for this position, please send an updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com or dial 02392 288 282 to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more about this position
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.