Draughtsperson - Nuclear
£205.63 per day
Our Client is looking for and experienced Draughtsperson who can provide an efficient, cost effective and quality drawing record service to the site.
- Produce and update drawings for the Site by both manual and electronic means in a timely manner.
- Provide copies of drawings as requested.
- Manage the drawing archive including those identified as controlled copy drawings.
- Carry out efficient operation of the various drawing office equipment and systems.
- Make additions to the archive drawings as they become available when modifications are undertaken.
- Conduct information searches on drawings as requested.
- Cary out site inspections and surveys as necessary for drawing updates.
- Support the project teams as required.
- The post holder may be required to be a member of, and participate in, the Site Emergency Scheme subject to any fitness standards required.
- Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
- Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality on Site.
- As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
- Relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng/BSc)
- CAD Training
- Experience of setting out groundwork, concrete frames and similar packages is a must
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Experience of engineering drawing - preferably covering a range of areas including electrical, C&I, mechanical and civil disciplines
- Working knowledge of relevant drawing packages
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and able to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Adam on 02392 288 289 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.