Document Controller / Site Administrator
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: North West Dublin
We are looking for a Document Controller / Site Administrator to join a leading contractor in County Dublin. You will be managing all documentation, ensuring all site administration work is completed.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in document control and have previously worked within a site-based position.
As a Document Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the EDMS to update, maintain and organise project documentation
- Managing and controlling the drawings and correspondence between the project team and external parties ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly
- Maintaining the Company document control processes and ensuring the appropriate storage of hard and soft copy documentation
- Uploading and downloading of drawings, dealing with RFI's etc
- Reviewing documents before sending out to external parties
- Collating and filing all Risk Assessment and Methods Statements forwarding them to the relevant personnel for comments/revision as required
- Maintaining clear and accurate registers of project documentation
Relevant candidates will come from site-based Document Controller positions and be commutable to North West Dublin.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Ben Johns on +442393 910 041 or email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.