Development Manager - Gas Peaking Plants
Manchester - with National Travel (could be flexible on candidates' location)
Up to £65,000 (DoE) + benefits
Our client, a global asset development and operating company within the energy sector, are looking for an experienced Development Manager to join their innovative and expanding team and work on supporting the development of 6-8 Gas Peaking Plants across the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Projects Director, as the Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare all planning documentation including environmental permits and planning applications
- Working on a range of projects, looking at Gas Peaking Plants
- Coordinating technical and commercial responses to tenders
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Distribution Network Operators (DNO), Gas Suppliers, Environmental Agency, Landowners, Regulatory Authorities, Councils, etc.
- Effectively managing and mitigating any project or operational risks
- Producing technical studies and reports
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Excellent knowledge in town planning, waste management or Environmental permitting
- Previous experience in the energy industry is essential (Peaking Plants, CHP, EfW, District Energy)
- Commercially astute
- Happy to travel nationwide - driving license is essential
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary up to £65,000
- Other company benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com or dial 02392 288 282 and ask to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.