Up to £35,000
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer with proven ability to turn ideas into products. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer to join the design team working on products across this company's product portfolio assisting in designing products to the highest quality.
You will be required to use your knowledge and skillset in all phases of product development, engineering high quality products with design excellence using your innovative skills.
As a Design Engineer, your duties will include;
- Drive projects across a broad range of the company's divisions
- Contributing to all phases of new and existing products development processes
- Engineering products to a high level of design
- Using innovative skills to design market leading products
As a Design Engineer it would be very advantageous to the have;
- Experience with Design Engineering
- A recognised qualification in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- A strong understanding of manufacturing processes
- Understanding of managing projects to time constraints keeping within budget
- Good knowledge of 3D CAD- preferable in Creo or Solid Works
- Experience in prototyping and testing products
- A good background and understanding of mechanical engineering principles
- Experience in solving problems and detailing mechanisms and assemblies
As a Design Engineer with our client you will receive;
- A competitive salary of up to £35,000 for an experienced Design Engineer
- Opportunity to join a company benefiting from a continued period of growth
- The opportunity to travel overseas when a project requires
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on email@example.com or 02393 910 043
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.