Job Title: Business Manager / Depot Manager - Portsmouth - Waste Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
Our client, a leading nationwide integrated waste management business and service provider are looking for a strong Business Manager / Depot Manager for one of their key sites on the south coast.
As Depot Manager/ Business Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the full operation and compliance of this busy Depot, delivering first class customer service at all times driving KPI delivery, employee engagement and continuous improvement within site profitability and efficiencies.
As Business Manager / Depot Manager your role will include but not be limited too;
- Monitoring and managing all Depot based activities and resources ensure increase operational activity and improved quality of service
- Drive first class customer service to all clients ensuring communication is efficient, clear and effective for all parties including relevant Local Authorities and households.
- Managing the Transport Operation ensuring full fleet availability and efficiency via the Transport team
- Managing the site compliance with regards to Environmental, Health and Safety, Employment Legislation and Company policy
- Manage and monitor the site P&L continuously supporting the Depot and Business growth.
As the ideal candidate you will hold a current CPC and have previous experience within a fast paced and demanding environment. You will have previous P&L and budget management experience and held similar responsibility within the Transport, Logistics or Services Industry. You will be a team player, driven and a strong communicator with experience of a multi shift environment. Waste knowledge is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading Waste Management service providers who are strong on internal development, career progression and training.
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.