Delivery Consultant - NO BD!
We are looking for a Delivery Consultant to join us and be part of the growing success that we have already achieved. This role will be working across multiple industries including Power Stations, Energy from Waste, Biomass, Renewables and Nuclear sectors. But before we get into that, let us tell you a little about who we are and why you should join us:
We are developers. From the moment you enter our business you will notice how heavily we invest into our people, starting with a comprehensive induction that introduces you to our business and the recruitment industry, provided by our awesome and dedicated Training and Development Team. Training doesn't end with your induction; it's continues to compliment your own personal development and includes opportunity to gain formal qualifications - exactly as it should do.
We are givers. We will give you all the tools you need to succeed. We will give you recruitment training. We will give you expert knowledge and insight. We will give you incentive to build a successful desk. We will also give you great salaries, life changing commissions, ad-hoc rewards including trips abroad, up to 30 days holiday and loads more. We will even give you the most important meal of the day - breakfast (and fresh fruit too).
We are flexible. Recruitment is hard and life can be harder. We recognise this which is why we offer a generous holiday allowance a good pension and private medical insurance. We understand that not everyone's life functions on an 8:30 - 5:30 basis and that's why we also offer flexible working too.
We are winners. Competition is in our veins and we thrive on success. Yes, we have targets and no, it's not easy but we're offering you an opportunity to change your life - get on the property ladder, save for your future, enjoy the finer things in life. Rarely does that come easily. But if you're prepared to work hard, we're ready to work hard with you so that we can succeed together.
We are Astute Technical Recruitment. We are many things and we are hiring.
Now you want to know what you will be doing, right? As a Delivery Consultant your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Developing a deep understanding of your specific sector, becoming an expert in your field
- Initial sourcing and identification of candidates using our internal database and job searches daily
- Candidate management & engagement and accurate records are maintained
- Interviewing candidates to gain understanding of their personality, experience and aspirations
- Formulating and creating candidate CVs and cover notes
- Administration and coordinating interviews
- Guiding and advising candidates through the interview process
- Creating and proof-reading candidate briefs, shortlists and databases
- Handling candidate responses and feedback
- Updating the database for clients, vacancies and candidates
Previous experience in recruitment will of course be an advantage, but we encourage people to apply from all walks of life. If you can, demonstrate a high level of professionalism, a willingness to learn, strong relationship building and communication skills and a strong work ethic then we would love to hear from you.
If you're successful with your application, we would welcome you into the business with:
- Salary up to £20k (depending on experience)
- Generous commission structure
- Unlimited access to our Marketing Department
- 25 days inc. 8 bank holidays (rising 1 day per year, up to 30 days)
- Fully supported back office
- Your birthday off
- NO BD
- Monday to Thursday 08:30-17:30, Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Casual dress code
- Fully supported Learning & Development function
- Holiday trading scheme - buy/sell holiday
- Regular incentives
- Breakfast club and BBQ's on the terrace
- Professional external qualifications in recruitment
- Social events throughout the year including Annual Staff Party with partners
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Company Healthcare
- Life Insurance
***Certain benefits are available after probation or once a minimum criteria is achieved.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity, or to apply. Please contact Mark Davis-Russell by calling 02393 910036 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.