Delivery Consultant - NO BD and within our most established desk of 13 years - Power!
Astute Technical Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy based in Portsmouth, located in the prestigious 4000 Lakeside offices. We are looking for a Delivery Consultant to join our most established desk within Power that consist of 10 consultants who have over 30 years recruitment experience combined. This role will be working across multiple industries including Power Stations, Energy from Waste, Biomass, Renewables and Nuclear sectors.
As an award-winning technical recruitment consultancy, we're proud to have built an industry leading business over the past 13 years, focusing on the provision of high-calibre contract and permanent staff worldwide. We specialise in Power Generation, Renewable Energy, Waste Management, Water Treatment, Nuclear, Manufacturing and Construction sectors and want you to become a core member of the team. With highly knowledgeable recruitment teams, experts in their specialist areas of Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operations, Maintenance, Engineering and Management, Astute is perfectly placed to help you take your next step. What makes Astute different is our unrivalled technical knowledge and genuine passion for our specialist areas, allowing our consultants to best understand candidate and client needs and support. As a trusted recruitment partner to many of the leading companies operating within our specialist areas, we have access to a wide variety of often exclusive vacancies and international industry contacts. Our consultants are specially trained by our in-house trainer to ensure the best possible chance of success. This includes offering advice on CV and cover note writing, career advice, interview preparation and much more.
What We Offer
We're looking for a Delivery Consultant to join our growing company. Salary starts from £18k with an excellent commission structure and additional incentives:
- Salary starting from £18k (depending on experience)
- Generous commission structure
- Unlimited access to our Marketing Department
- 25 days inc. 8 bank holidays (rising 1 day per year, up to 30 days)
- Fully supported back office
- Your birthday off
- NO BD
- Monday to Thursday 08:30-17:30, Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Casual dress code
- Fully supported Learning & Development function
- Holiday trading scheme - buy/sell holiday
- Regular incentives
- Breakfast club and BBQ's on the terrace
- Professional external qualifications in recruitment
- Social events throughout the year including Annual Staff Party with partners
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Company Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbally
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A high level of self-motivation to succeed
- An inquisitive nature with a willingness to learn
- At least 1 years' experience within sales, call centre, retail or telecommunication
- Account management experience would be highly beneficial
- A high level of integrity
- Developing a deep understanding of your specific sector, becoming an expert in your field
- Initial sourcing and identification of candidates using our internal database and job searches daily
- Candidate management & engagement and accurate records are maintained
- Interviewing candidates to gain understanding of their personality, experience and aspirations
- Formulating and creating candidate CVs and cover notes
- Administration and coordinating interviews
- Guiding and advising candidates through the interview process
- Creating and proof-reading candidate briefs, shortlists and databases
- Handling candidate responses and feedback
- Updating the database for clients, vacancies and candidates
Our location is within 4000 Lakeside offices, which are easily accessible from the M27/M275. Lakeside also boasts excellent public transport access including free shuttle bus, free parking and great facilities. We also offer free breakfast, so you can ensure you start your day the right way.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a growing company
- Genuine career path
- Excellent benefits package
- Bespoke and on the job training with our in-house trainer
- Fantastic earning potential
- Be part of out most established desk of 13 years
We are growing and looking for people that want to grow with us. This opportunity will suit someone with great communication skills, high attention to detail, drive and motivation to build their own success career.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.