Daylight and Sunlight Consultant
£35K - 45K DOE
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an experienced Daylight and Sunlight specialist who is keen to further their career by joining a team where talent is encouraged and growth opportunities unrivalled.
In this role you will work as part of a national practice of Building Design professionals, delivering solutions to clients across the UK and abroad. You will be required to lead the development and implantation of daylighting and sunlighting for projects, as well as being involved in the day to day design and management.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced designer to further enhance their career, within a leading building design consultancy. You will be taking responsibility for the development of a special discipline and the continued development of existing technical skills.
· Identify tools and establish processes required to carry out calculations and assessments
· Develop templates and tools in order to produce reports to support planning applications
· Carry out site surveys and inspections, prepare technical reports, maintain records and archives
· Manage own workload, help and assist with technical development of junior staff
· To lead the development of daylight and sunlight specialist capability supporting internal and external clients
· Provide technical expertise to projects informing the design of buildings
· Represent at meetings with clients and contractor
As the ideal candidate you will have 3 years minimum experience in delivery daylight and sunlight analysis into different environments. You will also have experience within the residential and education sectors and experience in master planning and feasibility studies.
The ideal candidate will also bring strong technical skills to the role, as well as an enquiring mind able to contribute to the growth of the digital practice within this discipline. You will require the ability to undertake assessments and issue reports in conjunction with standards including BRE209, BREEAM, LEED, WELL, EFA and have an excellent understanding and practical experience with CBDM.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Shelby on 02393910035
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.