Data Integration Engineer
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for a Data Integration Engineer to support the delivery of multi-organisation integration projects and enterprise data-warehouse.
In this role you will be required to support software developers, architects and analysts on initiatives to ensure the optimal delivery architecture is applied throughout ongoing and future projects. You will be required to assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional business requirements. You will work with stakeholders including the business leaders and product & data teams to assist with technical issues and support their infrastructure need.
- Create and maintain optimal integration solutions including data pipeline architecture
- Keep data separated and secure across national boundaries and compliant with client requirements
- Build, using Power BI outputs that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using on-premise SQL and Azure 'big data' technologies.
As the ideal candidate you will be an experienced software developer with a background in building data pipelines, who enjoys optimising systems as well as building them from the ground up. You will be experienced in performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
You will require a successful history of using DevOps best practices, which include backlog management, Source Control (Git), Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) with Azure DevOps. You will have experience in using modern software technologies and techniques, Azure cloud services and SQL services
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Shelby on 02393910035
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.