Data Analyst - Power Generation
£25-30k + Benefits
Permanent, Full Time
Our client, a leading company working within the Power Generation & Green Energy sector, currently require a Data Analyst to join their team. You will need to have a passion for data & great Excel skills, as you'll be responsible for analysing a number of power generation sites with large CHP and gas engines, ensuring maximum efficiency and best practice at all times.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing and visualising plants operational performance in association with best practice.
- Monitoring the performance of the maintenance plans, engine performance, workforce etc. and highlighting improvements to enhance productivity.
- Aligning condition-based monitoring to maximise performance.
- Analysing maintenance costs & identifying opportunities to enhance cost saving.
- Developing & maintaining KPI's to maximise equipment performance and input into Director's monthly reports.
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you should have a high level of data processing and analytical skills and an ability to translate data into recommendations and insight to improve performance. You should also have relevant experience working within a similar Data Analyst position using Excel for data management, reporting, pivots, functions & macros.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading organisations within the Power Generation sector! They're offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience, plus the company benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this Data Analyst role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.