Customer Relations Coordinator - Onshore Wind
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Relations Coordinator to join one of the World's largest manufacturers and developers in the wind industry. This role is highly customer focused and a fantastic opportunity to develop a career within a rapidly developing industry - onshore wind.
Our Client is looking for a Customer focused individual who has a wide variety of talents including tact, diplomacy and strong organisation skills. The position is based at the UK headquarters in Huntingdon and will involve occasional travel to customer's sites, offices and windfarms throughout the UK. You may be required to climb a wind turbine as part of the customer experience - so you will need to have a good head for heights!
As Customer Relations Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Being the initial point of contact for all Customer enquiries, and ensuring their needs are met. Prioritising queries and concerns and responding in a timely and efficient manner whilst delivering a high standard or service.
- Understanding and interpreting technical and contractual matters in order to provide appropriate responses and to be able to articulate technical issues and contractual agreements whilst relaying the companies' commitment to operational requirements.
- Managing key customer accounts, including site visits and meetings away from the office.
- Proactively managing and following up on late payment of invoices and maintaining an accurate customer database.
- Producing concise and accurate reports for both internal and external customers.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this Customer Relations Coordinator role, you must have:
- Experience working with a Customer service position, managing customer enquiries face to face, over the phone and in writing to a high standard.
- Excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to travel to customer meetings around the UK.
- Experience with SAP and SCADA systems would be highly advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global leader in the Wind Energy Sector! Offering a competitive salary, plus benefits.
If you would like to apply for this Customer Relations Coordinator position, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.