Critical Facilities Maintenance Day Engineer
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
We are working exclusively with one of the world's largest telecommunications providers to support their recruitment at their newest Data Centre. Located in East London, this Data Centre will be one of the UK's largest with an IT Load up to 60MW. They currently have five operational sites located around West London and are rapidly expanding with new builds elsewhere in Europe. Offering a flexible service arrangement for customers and hybrid IT Solutions this is going to be a state of the art Digital Campus located in a up and coming Digital Hub in London.
As part of the recruitment for this exciting new Data Centre, we are currently looking for a Critical Facilities Maintenance Day Engineer. The Day Engineer will responsible for planning and managing the Facility Management services of the Data Centre and ensuring that operational performance is always maintained to a high standard.
All candidates will need to be able to pass BS7858:2012 Security Clearance in order to be successful.
- Perform planned preventative and reactive maintenance to a high standard on all Mechanical & Electrical systems on site
- Servicing, testing, diagnosing and repairing process control systems and automatic control devices
- Supporting all engineering teams to ensure that correct operation of the critical services of the Data Centre
- Monitor and maintain equipment and identify faults and diagnose root causes accurately
- Assisting with incident management and perform investigation to establish the root cause
Knowledge, skills and experience…
- Experience working in a critical environment or data centre is essential
- A strong background in a data centre or building services maintenance across M&E systems
- 18th Edition certified or similar electrical qualification
We are also recruiting a number of other engineering roles for this Data Centre in Dagenham. If you have engineering/ maintenance experience in a data centre or building services, please get in touch.
Package and benefits
- A competitive salary
- Company pension
- Other company benefits
- The chance to join a new build data centre
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910 033 and ask to speak to Megan who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.