Critical Facilities Coordination Manager - Data Centre
Competitive Salary & Car Allowance
Astute Technical are looking for a Critical Facilities Coordination Manager, to oversee all team coordination activities over 5 Data Centre locations across the Outer London area.
The client are the worlds largest telecommunications provider and their Data Centre division is rapidly growing in the UK with five operational sites around London and a further site under construction in East London, due to be one of the UK's largest Data Centres.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Operations Director as Coordination Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with Critical Facility Managers, engineers and contractors to ensure all maintenance tasks are scheduled and carried out.
- Managing all site coordinators and ensuring appropriate cover across all data centre locations.
- Oversee all planned & unplanned maintenance on site, liaising with the relevant personnel to minimise disruption and maximise availability for customers.
- Work in conjunction with your team to your team on the correct use of the systems and assisting with adding new sites to the system.
- Manage maintenance notifications from vendors and plan and schedule maintenance/repair works.
- Be main point of contact for Computer-aided facility management systems (CAFM), create and update documentation and train new users.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience in coordination within a facilities/data centre environment.
- Experience in a management role, ideally prior experience in managing a Data Centre.
- Proven knowledge in using a CAFM System
- Able to manage SLA's and achieve KPI's.
- Able to attain full security checks to BS7858:2012 standards
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to join a state of the art Data Centre and a company that are industry leaders
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 214 and ask to speak to Becki Saunders who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.