£22,000 - £26,000 DOE + Company Benefits
Our client a leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically driven energy generation services is looking for a Craftsman to join one of its key venues in North London.
As Mechanical Craftsman you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Effectively and efficiently responding to all operational engineering needs to reduce operational down time and ensuring Health and Safety at all times.
- Complying with all company operating procedures including safety instructions, policies and a safe working environment.
- Carry out problem solving activities on the plant and machinery to identify faults and rectify them within the most efficient and effective manner
- Carry out maintenance both preventative and break down on all equipment to reduce operations down time
- Take part in Root Cause analysis activities on the plant and machinery to identify future faults and increasing plant up time
- Proactively identifying potential faults and improvement opportunities on the plant
- Maintain the workplace, tools and engineering facilities to prevent hazard and risks in the work place using CMMS as per company procedures and promote timely reaction to work requests.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have practical engineering knowledge
- Will have a minimum Level 2 Mechanical or Plant engineering qualification.
- Will have excellent communication skills with the ability to problem solve and priorities work.
- Will work well as part of a team and lead by example.
- Will be keen and motivated to work in the engineering industry.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Sam McSheaffrey at email@example.com or call 02392288217 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.