Control Room Operator
Our client is a global leader in waste management, and they are looking for a Control Room Operator to be a part of their MBT plant team. Working as a Control Room Operator you will be responsible for monitoring the Recycling plant via the SCADA System and notifying the relevant people regarding any faults or blockages. This role will require a basic knowledge of computer systems and preferably someone with a background within waste or similar.
As a Control Room Operator, reporting to the Supervisor, your responsibilities will include;
- To monitor the Recycling Plant using the SCADA System
- To manage the CCTV regarding plant blockages or faults, as well people and machinery
- To control and monitor environmental systems
- To ensure the daily start-up operation is successful
- To maintain close communications with the plant operators
- To monitor the whole site through the PSC System
- To ensure the processing plant runs as effectively as possible, keeping the levels of materials through the process to the specified level are achieved.
- To liaise and communicate with all staff when required
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Familiar with the type of environment provided within waste
- Good working knowledge of SCADA or PSC Systems
- Process knowledge
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392 222 964 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.