Upto £42,000 + Benefits
Astute are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies at their Energy from Waste plant in Avonmouth. As a Contracts Manager you will be providing the efficient and effective management of multiple site contracts to ensure all contractual and legal obligations are fulfilled.
Roles & Responsibilities...
As Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing local authority and fuel supply contracts ensuring that all contractual and legal obligations are fulfilled and making sure you are maintaining first class levels of compliance, health and safety and quality at all times.
- Evaluate and develop action plans in order to improve the contractual performance and maintain the contract risk register
- Building effective relationships to ensure that the company fully meets its operational and contractual obligations to its customers
- Being the main point of contact on all contractual issues and act as the main contractual point of contact between the clients and company
What you will need…
- Must have previous knowledge and experience working in contract management
- Knowledge of finance including budgeting, forecasting, profit and loss of accounts
- Proven track record of managing client relationships
- Qualifications in relevant areas such as Business or Finance would be desirable
What is in it for you…
This successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive starting salary up to £42,000 + package including company phone and laptop
- Benefits including pension and optional health care
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call 02393 910 033 and ask to speak to Megan McLeod who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.