Rate - £250/Day
Contract - 3 Months
The Contract Officer will be responsible for ensuring that a comprehensive and high-quality administrative function is provided to support the Property Services Team. The Contract Officer will also Support the maintenance of asset management data and customer/stakeholder engagement for the effective delivery of the investment, repairs, servicing and cyclical programmes. The contract Officer will need to Manage and monitor the performance and quality of processes and the outputs and outcomes of the Property Services Team and its contractors and consultants, providing regular reports upon the findings.
Key responsibilities will include:
· To work in conjunction with the managers to ensure the work of the Property Services team is carried out in an effective, efficient and economical way, reflecting the requirements of the performance standards to provide best value outcomes to the Council, its customers and other stakeholders.
· Manage all documentation and preparations required to take legal actions to enforce tenancy and leasehold agreements for all Property Services issues including gas forced entries and planned works. Manage the entire forced entry process in line with housing and leasehold legislation.
· To support and co-ordinate the Property Services teams, ensuring that all aspects of the service are delivered within target and compliance with the statutory and regulatory obligations of the Council. To provide high levels of technical administrative support, ensuring robust systems are developed and maintained to deliver all aspects of work with information readily available to relevant staff.
· Manage the administration of programmes such as arranging project meetings, taking accurate minutes and ensuring agendas and relevant items for agendas are prepared in advance and ensure that follow-up action is taken, as required
- Understanding of at least one of the following aspects of housing and leasehold legislation:
Landlords gas safety obligations, Section 20 consultation processes, Landlord property access requirements and enforcement procedures
- Knowledge of project administration
- Experience of performance monitoring, resolving service failures.
- Experience in database management, word processing and spread sheet packages (Microsoft Office)
- Experience of working in partnership with a range of different stakeholders, contractors, and internal service teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Experience working largely autonomously to manage own workload and prioritise tasks both on-site and in the office.
To apply please contact Kyle Ward on 02393 911 227 or alternatively, send a copy of you CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.