Contract Manager - Energy from Waste
Competitive Salary & Bonus & Benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are working with an international company who specialise in Energy from Waste & Biomass power plants across Germany and the UK. They are building a third line adjacent to their existing lines 1 & 2 to expand the total capacity to 210,000 tonnes of waste per year. They are looking for a Contract Manager to join the Commercial Team and be an integral part of this exciting project going forward, providing management of the Commercial & Industrial Waste agreements currently in place.
With other projects in the pipeline and existing assets in the South East & South West of the UK this is an excellent opportunity to join the company as they continually grow.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Managing Director as, Contract Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all issues relating to the Project agreement.
- Work alongside the Operations & Maintenance team to ensure overall compliance with the agreed framework to minimise performance related deductions.
- Maintain a working partnership with the local waste authority and other stakeholders, including regularly attending meetings and producing reports.
- Manage all Commercial & Industrial contracts to maximise profit.
- Carry out audits and inspections, ensuring all data is recorded in line with the Performance Measurement Framework.
- Identify areas of improvement to increase performance in waste management and contract management key areas.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally qualified to degree level in a relevant Commercial or Engineering discipline.
- Proven experience in successfully managing multiple contracts relating to waste management ranging from commercial, industrial and local authority agreements.
- Ideally working knowledge of PFI SOPC4 contracts
- Proven man management experience
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunity
- Excellent benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.