Senior Site Chemist/Contract Manager
Up to £33,500 DOE
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Chemist/Contract Manager to join a global leading business within waste management and renewable energy services. As the Contract Manager you will be based on the client's site and will be solely responsible for full client management and the beginning to end process of the client's waste management using a complete hands-on approach.
As the Contract Manager/Senior Chemist/Hazardous Waste Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- To be solely responsible for Total Waste Management for the client
- To ensure arrange all transport and collection of waste from the client's site - including additional paperwork and documentation
- To manage full process from segregation, packaging, analysing, budget and cost control
- To provide support and education to both the client and the clients staff members surrounding their waste management
- To maintain full compliance and legislation
- To manage invoice payments and monitor annual waste budget
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- A proven track record of adding value through proactive contract management
- Strong Hazardous Waste knowledge and experience
- A background within Chemistry - preferably qualified to an HNC level or equivalent
- Experience within P&L and budget control
- Previous experience working within Hazardous waste
This role would be suitable for a Senior Chemist or someone who is working within this field looking for that next step up in their career. Our client are willing to provide training for the right candidate.
Salary & Benefits
On offer for this role is the following:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are interested in this position or would like an informal chat to learn more, please call Ellie on 02393 910 473 or email an up to date CV email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.