Construction Project Manager - Capital Projects
Rate - Negotiable
Contract - 3 Months, potential 6 Month Extension
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the delivery to time and budget of several of the Council's major capital regeneration projects. The Project Manager will be supporting the Programme Manager with the continuous development, improvement and success of the department through effective leadership, budget management, strategic direction and planning. The Project Manager will be assisting initially with a project for a Secondary School and will have overall responsibility for the project.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Delivery of major capital projects both on time and within budget
· Advise and support the capital programme manager
· Ensure effective engagement of all end users and stakeholders
· Manage the project team on a daily basis, as well as taking overall responsibility for projects
· Lead in compiling regular progress reports and identifying/managing risks and issues
- Experience of Project Managing within a local authority on capital projects, along with experience in working on a project involving schools, ideally secondary.
- Relevant Professional Membership/Qualification such as PRINCE2, APMP, RICS or equivalent.
- Proven track record in Project Management, 5 years minimum
To apply please contact Kyle Ward on 02393 911 227 or alternatively, send a copy of you CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.