Composite Pre Preg Laminator
Our client is a world class supplier and manufacturer of products to aerospace, defence, automotive and industrial markets, across the globe. We are actively seeking an outstanding candidates to join them in permanent positions as a 'Laminators'.
The right person will be a highly capable individual who has previous experience carrying our Pre-Preg Lamination within a similar role coupled with drive, professionalism, enthusiasm.
The 'Laminator' will report to the Manufacturing Manager. The candidate should have a knowledge and understanding of laminating techniques, trimming and mould making and if possible reverse engineering of products to produce a mould tool.
About the job…
This position requires the candidate to be proficient in the following area's
- Using material types such as carbon, glass and Kevlar a must with other materials a plus.
- Additional processes like resin infusion, RTM and press moulding would be useful.
- The candidate should have a knowledge and understanding of laminating techniques, trimming and mould making and if possible reverse engineering of products to produce a mould tool
The right person…
The right candidate with have experience of working in a similar role within a mid sized manufacturing company. Other key areas that would be required are;
- Mould preparation
- Mould manufacture (pre-preg)
- Component lay up (pre-preg)
- Trimming and fitting (basic level)
- Supporting the Lead Composite's Engineer in the growth and development of Composites Laminating team.
- Desirable but not essential to have worked in an Aerospace/Defence environment and used to the associate work standards
For more information please contact Simon Cheung on email@example.com..uk or 023 93 911 007
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.