Compliance Manager - Gas Peaking Power Plants
Manchester - with National Travel
Competitive salary + benefits
Our client, a global asset development and operating company within the energy sector, are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to join their innovative and expanding team and work on supporting the development of several Gas Peaking Plants across the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Site/Project Manager, as Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the sites compliance register in addition to liaising with third party stakeholders.
- Oversees audits and assessment reports and ensures all actions are carried out in a timely manner.
- Identify areas of non-compliance and seeks to make improvements where applicable through monitoring actions of risk assessments.
- Ensures all inspections and audits are carried out on time in line with the correct standards and codes of practice. This includes maintaining an accurate record of inspections, licenses and consents.
- Regularly liaise with external bodies including environment agency and other enforcing authorities.
- Oversees company activities in line with compliance and governing documentation and identify areas of non-compliance to management, including ensuring regularly reviewing company procedures and processes to ensure they are fit for purpose.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience working in a process environment such as Gas Peaking Plants, Energy from Waste/Biomass/Power Station/Refinery.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory standards
- Ability to multitask and appropriately prioritise workloads and tasks
- Excellent problem-solving skills, being able to analyse problems with a practical approach to resolution.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Company benefits
- Chance to be involved in the development of 6-8 Gas Peaking Power Plants
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or dial 02392 288 282 and ask to speak to Arjun Patel who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.