Compliance Manager - Renewable Energy
£30,000 - £35,000
Astute are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Compliance Manager, to join a leading organisation within the renewable energy industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, as Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Health, Safety and Environmental compliance for 4 different sites
- Travelling to different sites to report on compliance
- Liaising with Environmental Agency reporting and permitting matters
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- WAMITAB Certification
- NEBOSH Certification - Diploma is preferable but not essential
- Experience of working in a similar compliance role
- Experience of working within the Renewable Energy or Anaerobic Digestion industry is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the EA would be advantageous
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
A starting salary of £30,000 - £35,000 for the successful candidate is on offer as well as other company benefits and the opportunity to join an exciting company within the renewable energy sector.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910034 and ask to speak to Molly Mcdermott who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.