Compliance and Regulatory Manager
Up to £40,000
We are currently looking for a Compliance Manager to join a global leader in Power Generation and Renewable Energy services across the UK. Working as Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance across all energy consumption and generation activities within the South-East of the UK.
Working as their Regulatory Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures across all activities and sites in the South East of the UK.
- Lead the project management and compliance of existing or future regulatory schemes, such as carbon taxation, emissions trading schemes, renewable incentives and the electricity capacity market.
- Lead client consulting initiatives to ensure continuous growth of the consulting support services.
- Reporting and analysis of current and future energy regulations, looking at capacity obligations.
- Maintain procedures required to ensure compliance of EA, Stakeholder, Government and Market policy.
- Compliance of all reporting deadlines for existing regulatory schemes.
- Ensure fiscal incentives for renewable energy and heat are accurately claimed.
- Work closely with the Head of Energy Markets to set reduction targets and identify performance trends and improvements.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have experience and knowledge of working in the energy market with demonstrable experience developing and delivering environmental compliance and improvement strategies.
An understanding of the Engineering and Technical industries is an advantage as well as previous experience working within environmental compliance and sustainability.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £40,000
- Up to 17.5% bonus scheme
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 222 964 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.