4 month contract
£375/425 p/d (Ltd company)
We are currently recruiting for a Completions Engineer to work on a large new build Energy from Waste project project in Dundee.
Our client are an internationally recognised EPC contractor with a speciality in the EFW area.
The Completions Manager will work with the various site teams and provide assistance across these teams in regards documentation processes during the latter construction phase and early commissioning phase.
You will be responsible for:
- Controlling all aspects of the document handover from late stage construction to commissioning
- Liaising with all site teams to ensure documentation correct and in order e.g Test Packs, Construction Work Packs etc
- Coordinate construction punchouts for mechanical completions
- Coordinate execution of all punch items
- Creating/Collating lifetime records
- Create/insert Red line drawings to Test packs
- Conduct tri part/ handover walkdows with client as required
- Experience on previous EfW projects in the same role
- Demonstrable experience in managing relationship at both client and subcontractor level within relevant projects
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Availability to start at short notice
If you are interested in finding out more about the role then please call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.