Commissioning Manager - Building Services
£ Neg p/d
Astute Technical Recruitment are currently looking to hire a suitably qualified Commissioning Manager for a mixed use development project within the central London area.
Candidates interested in the role will be expected to show strong experience in this role type from previous projects with particular focus on mechanical systems commissioning in the buildings environment.
The role will cover the following aspects as part of their remit:
- To manage and coordinate the project in matters relating to commissioning management and validation of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Coordinate pre site and post site matters around design reviews pertaining to commissioning
- Organise/chair meetings in respect to commissioning matters
- Witness all commissioning and testing activities for buildings systems and associated equipment
- Managing other matters in relation to commissioning activities for the project
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Relevant Commissioning Management experience gained from projects
- Demonstrable experience in Air/Water systems balancing
- Hold a CSCS qualification
This role provides a good opportunity to work with a client with a large portfolio of projects within the London market.
To find out more call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email ssattar@astutetechnical
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.