Stoke on Trent- Field Based Role
We are currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer to join one of the leading Water and Wastewater treatment business in the UK. They are currently looking for a Service Engineer to join their mobile water treatment business working in a field-based role installing, commisioning and maintaining mobile water treatment units around the Stoke-on-Trent area. Working as a Commissioning Engineer, you will be expected to travel widely and at short notice and will also be included in a rota to provide out of hours cover and emergency rapid response to the clients.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all customer sites are prepped to accept mobile units, including paperwork and risk assessment completion in advance. Once on site you will also be responsible for the management of projects including auditing of all on-site activities.
- Carrying out any breakdown maintenance as required and ensuring all units are serviced regularly and ready to operate in line with customer expectations.
- Installing and commissioning mobile water units on-site.
- Maintaining maintenance schedules, adequate supplies of spare parts and ensuring all units are safe and roadworthy and ready to use at all times.
- Assisting clients with technical faults.
To be considered for this position you will be expected to hold a HNC (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or a similar, backed up with demonstrable experience in PLC control, electrical circuitry with the ability to fault find within a control panel. Understanding the function of a motor is key.
Candidates should also have a background in performing electrical service work and working directly with the client on-site.
Experience working in a similar role within the water industry is desirable and due to a high level of travel to various sites, candidates must hold a valid full UK driving licence.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car/Van
- Competitive package including 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.