CNC Sliding Head Setter/Operator
£11ph/£13ph + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme
Astute Technical are currently supporting one of the South Coasts leading sub contract manufacturers, my client are highly reputable well regarded for their high level of service and quality of precision engineered components to sectors such as Aerospace, Defence, Medical and Nuclear sectors.
Working with customer drawings and specifications, the CNC Sliding Head setter/operator will be responsible or setting and operating STAR sliding Head machines.
As CNC Sliding Head Setter/Operator, your duties will include:-
- Ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times and the machining processes are running efficiently to maximise productivity
- Maintain highest quality throughout the process, including dimensionally inspect manufactured product, using a variety of measuring equipment, to ensure the drawing requirements are achieved.
- To be able to work on their own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes with minimal supervision.
- Create/Update Set up Sheets
To be considered for the role of CNC Sliding Head Setter/Operator, you will demonstrate:-
- Fully conversant in setting and operating Sliding Head CNC Machines, ideally STAR
- Have worked in a sub contract manufacturing environment
- Worked to high tolerance levels
As CNC Sliding Head Setter/Operator with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of £11ph-£13ph which will be reviewed after 3 months
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes Pension and Holiday increase scheme
- Overtime rate of 1.5
Application process couldn't be easier, simply forward your CV and cover letter to Simon Cheung on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 93 911 007 to discuss
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.