Competitive salary - DOE
Astute are seeking to recruit a CNC Miller who has extensive experience of programming CNC Machines. Our client is a leading company who focus on producing high tolerance, complex parts for multiple industry sectors including Defence and Aerospace. With the opportunity for an experienced CNC Miller/Setter/Programmer.
As a CNC Miller your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, programming with CAD/CAM systems, setting and operating multipleCNC Bridgeport/Heidenhain & Doosan/Fanuc 3 and 4 axis vertical machining centres.
- Setting and operating manual metal cutting machinery, e.g. centre lathes, vertical milling machines, surface grinders.
- Conforming to the inspection and paperwork requirements ISO 9001.
- Contributing to weekly departmental meetings and the company's continuous improvement activities.
- Assisting with mentoring apprentices and cross training fellow employees.
- Tool fitting and other assembly work as required.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience post apprenticeship
- Able to demonstrate experience of programming CNC 3 & 4 axis vertical machines
- Ability to manage & prioritise work load in a changing environment
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings & develop manufacturing methods
- Offline CAD/CAM programming experience would be an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding, progressive business.
As well as a 12:30pm finish on Fridays they're offering a competitive salary - Dependent on experience along with the chance to progress your career with excellent training and progression opportunities.
Please call Abbie Easton directly on 02393 910042 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities & requirements in greater detail or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.