Cleaning Manager- Nights
Up to £44,000 + Package
We are currently looking for a Nights Cleaning Manager to join a global leader in Industrial Services, working as part of a key contract with a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Slough. Working as the Nights Cleaning Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) cleaning activities and will be responsible for the successful delivery of the GMP cleaning programme.
Working as the Cleaning Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Managing all cleaning teams delivering services from 18:00 to 06:00 and the co-ordination of their cleaning activities.
- Work directly with the client at their site, driving best practice at all times and providing a high quality service.
- Ensure that GMP requirements and compliance is maintained as per site procedures and that any deviations are reported and investigated as required.
- Managing the cleaning teams, ensuring training, coaching and development of the staff and their individual career paths.
- Carry out regular works reviews, optimising activities where possible.
- Manage all documentation and logbooks where required by the site SOP.
- Assist in measurement and management of performance against agreed KPIs.
- Ensuring all Safety and Environmental excursions are tracked, monitored, and reported as per site procedures and statutory requirements.
- Act as EHS role model to the wider site team and promote the core values of the business.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have a background working in a Cleaning Management position managing a complex team ideally in a pharmaceutical/ consumer products environment.
Candidates should have demonstrable Health and Safety experience, working to GMP standards and a background working on key facilities management contracts. Holding a relevant management qualification is beneficial but not essential.
What's on Offer
- Annual Salary up to £44,000
- Annual Performance Bonus scheme
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.