Contract & Claims Manager - Power Station Outage
6 Month Contract
We are looking for a Commercial Manager / Claims Manager to join a leading Power Generation company on a 6 month contract to support an Outage at a CCGT Power Station.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Contracts Support / Claims Manager / Contract Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing a contract strategy for the project, based on already signed agreements
- Managing the claim management for the outage
- Developing a contract & claim management system for the outage
- Oversee any potential claims and liaise with the project team.
- Reporting of existing claims to the central claim management function.
- Managing contractors against their contractual performance
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally qualified with a Degree in a relevant field
- At least 10 years knowledge managing FIDIC contract claims
- Proven experience in the power sector or with similar projects (outages, shutdowns, refurbishments etc)
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- LTD / Umbrella / PAYE contract opportunity for at least six months
- Competitive Hourly Rate circa £500 / day
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more. or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.