Civil, Structural and Architectural Engineer - Nuclear
£40 - £45 an hour
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Engineer sector, currently require a Civil, Structural and Architectural Engineer (CS&A Engineer) to join their design team in Oxford. The ideal candidate will have a chartered membership, with the relevant experience and qualifications.
Role & Responsibilities
As a CS&A Engineer you will work in a hands-on design-based position to deliver and design engineering solutions to meet the requirements of the design review. This will involve:
- Development of designed to technical and client specification / satisfaction.
- Review of design calculations within the team.
- Acivtily contribute to design and safety reviews (HAZOP and risk assessment.)
- Be responsible for producing design documentation such as; design calculations, method statements, technical files, safety legislation.
- Ensure quality of work throughout the design phase.
- Develop cost effective solutions.
- Comply with safety and stator regulations (CDM and CE, etc.)
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A degree within a relevant STEM subject, or equivalent experience.
- Chartership to a relevant professional institution.
- Current security clearance or the ability to gain it.
- Experience working in a design delivery role, civil, structural or architectural.
- Space management, relating to installation, operation and maintenance of plant and equipment.
- Development of multi-disciplinary design packages for Design Review and HAZOP assessments.
- Experience working within the nuclear sector is desirable, however other highly regulated industries will be considered.
- Customer/client liaison and strong commercial awareness.
What's on Offer
- £40 - £45 an hour
- 12-month contract
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.