Civil Engineer (bridges)
Competitive salary + benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with expert knowledge of bridge structures to join our client who are a leading multi-disciplined engineering and environmental consultancy.
Joining their civils team you will provide high technical consultancy to clients with a main focus on bridges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As Civil Engineer (bridge structures) your duties will consist of (but not be limited to): -
- Lead small projects and act as technical discipline lead for larger projects
- Deliver and manage the preparation of bespoke design packages for projects (mainly bridges)
- Work to deadlines, within budget and to programme
- Collaborate with clients, contractors, external design team members, local authorities, statutory bodies and other third parties
Skills & Qualifications:
We are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with the following: -
- Qualified with an industry related degree such as Civil Engineering
- Background or experience with bridge structures
- Incorporated or Chartered Engineer status (preferred)
- Knowledge of systems such as STAAD, MIDAS, LUSAS, TEDDS, WinDes, Superstress etc…
Salary & Package:
What's on offer for this Civil Engineer role: -
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Change to work for a leading multi-discipline consultancy
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Ben Guppy on 02393 910038 or send a CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.