Civil Engineer / Drainage Designer
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an ambitious civil/drainage designer to join an international engineering consultancy based in Epsom. As part of the Building Design team you will support the engineers and architects across all levels across a variety of projects.
As Civil / Drainage Designer you will be responsible for, but not limited too;
- Competently leading and successfully delivering small to medium sized civil/drainage projects
- Produce and review designs in accordance with relevant design standards and codes
- Prepare briefs, scopes of work and input into bid proposals
- Successfully manage budgets to key project milestones and programme
- Work closely with other practice disciplines to deliver integrated design solutions
- Have a broad understanding of industry BIM requirements
As the ideal candidate you will have 5 years' experience in civil/drainage design within the building sector. You will have previously worked on design projects, providing technical design experience across core civil disciplines including utility and drainage networks, systems, pavements and highways. You will have strong experience in conceptual design and delivery and experience working with key stakeholders. AutoCad and Civil 3D Knowledge is required.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.