Chief Engineer - Offshore Wind
Competitive Salary package, with benefits
Location: Bristol, London or Edinburgh
We are looking to recruit an experienced Chief Engineer to join an International Engineering and Consultancy business, recognised as leading experts within the Offshore Wind and Oil & Gas sectors across the globe.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Chartered Chief Structural Engineer, with a reputation for innovative leadership and a dynamic project delivery background in the offshore wind industry.
As a Chief Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and deliver multi-disciplined technically challenging projects using strong communication skills, to meet strict deadlines across different time zones.
- Maintain existing and developing new client relationships.
- Understanding all technical functions of offshore wind developments, with the ability to solve both technical and commercial problems.
- Providing training and mentoring to all levels of Engineers.
- Managing the delivery of quality deliverables to schedule and budget, with a high level of commercial acumen.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this Chief Engineer role, you must have:
- Belong to an Engineering Institution such as ICE, IMECH, Istruct or equivalent.
- Previous working experience for a major offshore consultant, OEM, developer or EPCI.
- Track record in delivering multiple types of offshore wind projects including monopiles, jackets, and floating.
- An innovative leadership approach, with a passion to develop talent within your team.
- Willingness to travel internationally and the flexibility to stay away.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global leader in the Wind Energy Sector. Offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this Chief Engineer role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.