Chartered Structural Engineer
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking to appoint a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer to join an international engineering design consultancy.
As Chartered Senior Structural Engineer you will be assisting on a variety of projects, leading the technical delivery of structural engineering across multi-disciplinary design teams with a focus on the Business Development within the commercial and residential sectors.
Along with actively building the London network and developing the client portfolio, you will be responsible for;
- Leading the technical delivery of structural engineering services on multi-disciplinary projects
- Be client facing and able to solve project challenges
- Delivering multiple projects or parts of larger projects to completion, within budget and to program
- Be the first point of contact for clients, contractors, design team and third parties
- Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities.
- Collaborate with the strategic work winning team and coordinate client relationships in the commercial and residential markets.
- Lead the preparation of winning proposals and bids
- Drive key market information to delivery teams across the business to enhance the quality of the service
- Managing client relationships for extended and repeat business opportunities
As the ideal candidate you will be Chartered Engineer (MIStructE or MICE) and a technically capable engineer, with established skills and delivery capability
You will have the ability to communicate well and develop client relationships with the ability to identify winning propositions that enhance our delivery. You will have a collaborative approach, that facilitates the sharing of knowledge with other work-winning and technical staff in the business
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.