Capture Manager - Nuclear Engineering
Salary circa £60k DOE
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced capture manager to join an established, respected, and growing consultancy business delivering various technical services to the UK radiological waste management, safety and decommissioning sector.
Nature and Scope
Working alongside the business development and engineering teams the capture manager will play a key role in leading successful business winning activity across the radioactive waste management, safety and decommissioning sectors, from opportunity identification through to contract award.
If successful you would be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining the opportunity Capture Plan.
- Qualifying all opportunity targets as assigned.
- Building and managing the Capture Team organization as a task organized entity.
- Conducting competitive assessments.
- Developing win strategies for programs to be bid, including price, technical and business considerations.
- Developing communications campaigns (call plans), to include preparing marketing materials and briefings for customer calls.
- Working with the Proposal Manager in development and execution of a Proposal Management Plan, including technical, management, pricing, and past performance/corporate experience.
- Leading solutions development strategy sessions providing input based on pursuit customer trends and requirements.
- Preparing and providing information and decision briefings for senior management.
- Preparing White Papers and Statement of Work (SOW) packages as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
The ability to manage the most effective conversion of opportunities identified by the business development team into successful contract wins for the engineering team to deliver is not an easy one.
Your capability in this area will likely have been gained through 10 or more years' experience in a number of the following areas :
- Development of successful capture management plans for large procurements.
- Proven development of proposals in response to nuclear projects
- Excellent sales and communication skills and ability to manage appropriate responses to the nuclear industry acquisition process.
- Demonstrated experience developing win strategies to include Technical and Management approach and Price-to-Win.
Salary and Benefits
A generous salary commensurate with your level of relevant experience in the sector accompanies an extensive benefits package to include a contributory pension, medical and dental cover, and fantastic holiday allowance.
This position also offers the opportunity to join a dynamic and extremely busy business winning team, taking significant responsibility for assisting with an ambitious corporate growth plan for 2020.
How to apply
Please call Dan Parker directly on 02392 222 961 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities and requirements in greater detail, or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.