Up to £35,000
We are currently recruiting for a CAD Design Engineer to join a leading provider of Water engineering services and solutions across the South. They are looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join their small but established team providing expertise in process, mechanical, electrical and ICA solutions whilst delivering projects all at stages of the cycle. Working as the Mechanical Engineer, you will deliver a busy portfolio of robust engineering solutions across various wastewater and clean water contracts in the South.
You will be focusing on developing drawings that capture the Process, Mechanical and Electrical aspects of the plant design.
Working as the Design Engineer, you will be responsible for…
- Generating P&ID drawings for both tender designs and detailed designs based upon the requirements provided by the customers/project specifications.
- Generate 2D & 3D drawings and models.
- Working closely with Process, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, Project Engineers and Project Managers to push forward designs and projects.
- Occasional site visits to view and survey and installation or planned works.
- Reviewing the designdrawings for package plant installations, pipework and infrastructure.
You will have the following experience…
- Candidates will have a proven competence and experience in 2D / 3D AutoCAD.
- A history of plant layout designof process plant.
- Experience of interpreting P&ID drawings.
- Experience working to customer specifications and requirements.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £35,000
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Progression Opportunities
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.